Our policies for Safety, Environmental Impact, Ethics and Quality Control are a very important part of our business and we strive to be the best in what we do.
We hold a certificate of currency for workers compensation insurance, and public liability insurance to the value of $20,000,000.
Morgans Mission Statement
We believe our customers are our first responsibility. We aim to deliver a product to them superior in all aspects compared to our competition. We will constantly strive for local market dominance by being professional and friendly in our dealings with our clients. We will constantly strive to create value without compromising quality whilst recognizing all parties including suppliers have an opportunity to make a fair profit.
We are responsible to our employees, the teams that work alongside us to help us reach our goals. We must respect their dignity and recognize and acknowledge their individual merit. We will endeavour to provide a sense of security in their jobs. We must strive to emphasize the importance of safety and continually monitor this process so they can return home safely each day. We will provide fair compensation for their efforts and a workplace that encourages innovation and career advancement. Our work place will always maintain fair and ethical practices. Our goal is to make our place of work a happy one.
We are responsible for our environment and our local community in which we operate. We recognize these are the people that support us, we will at all times protect them, respect them and endeavour to give back whenever the opportunity allows us to do so. We have an obligation to maintain the property we are privileged to have the use of and will strive to protect this environment and our natural resources.
Our final responsibility is to our shareholders. Business must make a reasonable profit. Without a profitable business our aspirations will go unrealized. We must make decisions to preserve this goal so we are better placed to serve our employees and the greater community. This pays for updated equipment and technology which is complementary to our goals. We are here for the long term.
Health and Safety Policy
The Management of Cambra Holding Pty Ltd recognise the inherent risks associated with our operations, and are thus committed to ensuring the health, safety & rehabilitation of all employees, those visiting the organisation and others with whom we work. We believe that the health and safety of our team contributes in a significant way to the quality of our work and the success of our business.
To maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all those associated with the Company, we will:
- Comply with all relevant WHS Legislation, Acts and Regulations and any other requirements that are placed on us, and wherever possible exceed the minimum requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for hazard identification, risk assessment and controlling the risk of all activities
- Establish a consultation and training program that will be maintained between management, employees, subcontractors and our clients to constantly review health, safety and work programs to achieve our aim of nil incident or illness thorough continual monitoring and improvement
- Identify competencies required for the establishment and management of a safe and healthy workplace and ensure such competencies are retained for future reference
- Establish procedures to identify and prevent potential emergency situations and if they occur the required response tactic
- Ensure occupational rehabilitation for injured / ill employees without them being prejudiced or disadvantaged and to ensure that effective return to work plans are developed and implemented
Cambra Holdings Pty Ltd recognizes the importance of caring for our environment, and that the principles of environmental sustainability must be rigorously applied in civil construction. We are dedicated to promoting a companywide commitment to ensure the long-term benefits to the environment and community. Prevention of damage to the environment is foremost in all of our activities & where possible we aim to exceed the requirements of the relevant environmental Acts & Regulations. We believe that our environmental management performance will reflect the quality of our work, and the success of our business.
To protect & improve the state of the environment in which we operate, we will:
- Ensure compliance with environmental Acts, Legislation and project requirements by audit and site inspections to IMS requirements.
- Commit sufficient resources for the effective implementation of environmental management systems in all areas of operations.
- Provide a basis for identification and management of site environmental aspects.
- Communicate with all related authorities and groups with regards to possible pollution in compliance with project requirements and Regulations.
- Minimise disturbance to the environment, landholders and the public.
- Ensure work methods are enforced and they conform to the requirements of the company environmental policy, Regulations and project requirements.
- Continue to provide adequate resources to identify, control and report potential emergencies or incidents throughout the term of the project.
- Document communications with employees, subcontractors and other stakeholders to ensure all items are actioned and the community is fully informed.
- Provide training supported by records to all persons onsite, including the requirements of the EMP, specific project aspects, safe handling & use of products and all other identified environmental hazards.
- Review of the Company’s IMS environmental requirements at monthly Directors and Management meetings should an urgent issue arise, or as per Legislative requirements.
Cambra Holdings Pty Ltd is committed to meeting Client needs, maintaining and enhancing our position as both a recognised and respected name in the civil construction industry. Our Integrated Management System, comprising quality, environmental, health and safety policies, objectives and procedures, is designed to continually improve our quality of service, and demonstrate business excellence as required by AS/NZS ISO 9001, Clause 5.3.
To consistently deliver a quality service that guarantees Client satisfaction, we will:
- Complete projects on time, on budget and in accordance with clients requirements
- Establish and pursue quality objectives and targets designed to improve Client service and satisfaction
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and statutory law, and any other requirements that are placed on us or to which we subscribe
- Maintain a competent and committed workforce that are fully understanding of our Integrated Management System policies, objectives and procedures
- Communicate with employees, subcontractors and suppliers regarding Client requirements and processes and resources required for successful project outcomes
- Monitor, measure and analyse to determine conformity with set processes, and undertake regular management review to establish improvement initiatives
- Engage with stakeholders to establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Ensure a safe workplace and safe work systems